Improve your business performance
C3Tek offers the best-of-breed unified communications service which enables the user to collaborate in real-time with their peers from any desk phone, PC or mobile communications device. Voice, email, IM/Chat, and video conferencing are all integrated into one easy-to-use centralized application.
IP Phone System
- Full featured IP phone system
- Work from any location
- Enhanced disaster recovery
- Centralized management system
- Save up 50% on monthly bill
- Free on-net calls between locations
- Supports legacy/ IP phone systems
- Single voice and data network
- Eco-friendly fax solution
- No fax machine needed
- Keep your number
- Send/Receive faxes via email
Guidelines for a Successful Voip Implementation
- List/develop business goals and identify end user needs.
- Have a basic understanding of how voip technology works and how it aligns your business strategies.
- Do a network assessment to determine what is needed to deploy a successful voip solution.
- Get multiple quotes from voip providers to determine which one offers the features and service required.
- Evaluate proposals and select voip provider to implement voip service.
- Do multiple tests of service and features to make sure service is functioning correctly.
- Get training/support from your voip provider to ensure proper management of your service.
- Be sure to get a detailed explanation of charges for services and taxes.
- Future-proof your business with features, such as multimedia conferencing, that will enrich your communication capabilities for years to come.