SCOPE OF THIS NOTICE
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
At C3Tek, your privacy is important to us. We have provided this Statement in order to explain the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal information” is information that reasonably can be used to identify an individual.
C3Tek or our service Provider collects personal information when:
- you make purchases;
- you request support for C3Tek services;
- you visit our website, use our applications, request information or materials;
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
The types of personal information collected by C3Tek or our Service Provider may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company’s name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- any other identifier that permits C3Tek to make physical or online contact with you;
- any information that C3Tek collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
- your C3Tek username,
- your C3Tek password,
- your credit card account information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless you consent, C3Tek our Service Provider will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below. C3Tek may disclose your personal information to our Service Providers under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide service, and for e-mail housing.
- To our service providers, including third-party vendors, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud).
- We may share aggregate and de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. For example, we may provide aggregated information about users to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties.
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT RECEIVING EMAIL
C3Tek may send you e-mail about your account, about the services you have purchased, to remind you about services that are available, or in response to your questions. C3Tek may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate that you do not want to receive them. In addition,with your assent, our business partners may send you such information.
You may let us know whether or not you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials from C3Tek or our business partners when you create a C3Tek account, when you register for a service, when you provide us with your personal information, or when we send you e-mail. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional e-mails, you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER SITES
C3Tek’s site may contain links to other sites. C3Tek does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from goc3tek.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
HOW TO CONTACT US
C3Tek gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. Also, if you have any questions about any of these practices or C3Tek’s use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or calling C3Tek at 954.606.9460. C3Tek will work with you to resolve any concerns you may haveabout this Policy.